I hate it when that happens. I usually have to step back from it a while otherwise I end up over-working it which usually results in the piece looking muddled and crap-esque.
What’s worse is that this painting is a commission so I have a deadline which invariably works its way into my painting-psyche and in essence prevents me from achieving my goal of painting perfection.
I am making this way more complicated than it needs to be.
So, I shall submit some random B.S. here as to take my mind off of painting and more on typing in hopes that by using separate parts of my brain might assist me in this process.
So, some thoughts that have crossed my mind as of late:
1. I need to make time to get the fluids on my jeep checked.
2. I need to get those damn paintings done. No, wait…that’s counter-productive.
3. I should probably get my hair trimmed. It’s reached the middle of my back and that’s way too long for someone going on thirty.
4. Damn, I’m going to be thirty.
5. Will Smith is hot.
6. I think I’d like to learn Latin.
7. “Lost” is the coolest show on TV since “The X-Files”.
8. Oh! “Lost” is on tomorrow!
9. Why do I have a stomachache?
10. I think the dogs need to go out.
Okay. Time to get back to this thing. I need to get proportion and value back on track here. Wish me luck.
Over and Out.